We stayed here for 2 nights. After a day of hiking Santa Cruz Island, we went back to our hotel to rest. There was no coffee as housekeeping forgot to replenish the room supply. Front desk told us to go to the lobby to pick up the coffee packets. We did. Then we noticed there was not enough toilet paper in the bathroom. We called the front desk again, and was told in a 'I don't care about you' attitude to go to the lobby to get the toilet paper. By this time, I was pissed off and told them so. Twenty minutes later, they delivered the toilet paper. Next morning, we went to get ice from the ice machine and found there was none. We went again to the front desk and again was given an 'I don't care, we have no ice' attitude. Well, goodbye and we'll not see each other again!
No way will I stay here again. And I will make sure that my friends will know about this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to pier and beaches. 100 % smoking-free. Heated pool, friendly staff, and deluxe continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Best Western, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura Hotel Ventura
- Best Western Hotel Ventura
- Best Western Ventura
- Ventura Best Western