Don't judge this hotel by its exterior. From the outside it looks rather homely and old, but the rooms have been nicely redone: mine attractively appointed, roomy and spotlessly clean. It is walking distance (2 blocks) to Main Street where most of the restaurants and shops are (inc. Starbucks) and a block from the freeway entrance. Breakfast includes waffles, eggs and sausage and a cold cereals etc. All in all, an excellent choice for Ventura.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to pier and beaches. 100 % smoking-free. Heated pool, friendly staff, and deluxe continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Best Western, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura Hotel Ventura
- Best Western Hotel Ventura
- Best Western Ventura
- Ventura Best Western