Checked in for 1 night and stayed for 5 more! Very clean, comfortable and well-appointed rooms. The first night we had a room with 2 Queens facing the parking lot and pool area (with great little hot tub). Bathroom basic but very clean. The next 5 nights had a King room with view of the pier and the ocean - just beyond the train tracks and the 101 but still super! Hotel itself quiet even though you hear the hwy and the train (Pacific Surfliner!) it did not bother us. Comfortable beds in both rooms. King had a more up-to-date bathroom. "Real" breakfast every morning and continuous hot coffee courtesy of Rosa and Isabel. Friendly, helpful desk people - Alice, Diego and especially Monique! Great location. Could walk to pier, boardwalk, restaurants and shopping. Easy and relaxing stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to pier and beaches. 100 % smoking-free. Heated pool, friendly staff, and deluxe continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Best Western, Priceline, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Ventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura Hotel Ventura
- Best Western Hotel Ventura
- Best Western Ventura
- Ventura Best Western