We came back to the Best Western Plus Ventura because it's only an hour drive from home and a nice getaway from L.A. Monique was very pleasant at check-in and our room was ready and where I had requested. The room was clean and smelled fresh. Shopping and restaurants just 2-blocks north of the hotel. Makenzie's 1-block east for some great seafood and chowder, not fancy everything is served on paper plates with plastic knife, forks and spoons. Across the street is Corrales for some very good Mexican food. Order at the window and sit on outside tables, or take back to the hotel and eat in your room. Check with Alice, the night desk person, she can direct you to fancy'er restaurants like the Aloha Steakhouse on the beach or whatever your desire's are and they are all within walking distance. Ample public parking in town or down by the beach. Ventura marina and golfing just a few minutes drive from the hotel. Breakfast is very good with enough choices to satisfy just about everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to pier and beaches. 100 % smoking-free. Heated pool, friendly staff, and deluxe continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura Hotel Ventura
- Best Western Hotel Ventura
- Best Western Ventura
- Ventura Best Western