Not the greatest BW Plus I've stayed in, but location sure helped its cause. I was in town for one night for business and the reviews/price combo for this BW convinced me to stay. Check-in was fast and easy - service was incredibly friendly. Free Wi-Fi is always a good thing. The room was clean and the bed was pretty comfortable. I couldn't seem to get the temperature comfortable and just felt "sticky" for most of the night. But I WAS by the coast - so... whatever. There was a nice sized refrigerator for storing leftover dinner and snacks and a microwave for reheating said leftovers and snacks. The only thing that was a little uncomfortable for me was the bathroom - this is where the hotel showed its age. There is a small window that goes right out to the parking lot and you can see right out - which I am assuming means you can see right in. Maybe. Other than that, I was pretty comfortable. Shower and bathroom were clean enough and water pressure was great. Overall a nice stay. Less than a five minute walk to GREAT eateries, the beach, or downtown Ventura. Like I said - location, location, location. Pretty good value here at the BW Inn of Ventura.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to pier and beaches. 100 % smoking-free. Heated pool, friendly staff, and deluxe continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Ventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura Hotel Ventura
- Best Western Hotel Ventura
- Best Western Ventura
- Ventura Best Western