We stayed here for one night in April on our way down to LA. This is a nice clean, quiet hotel. We had a very spacious room with two queen beds and a view of the marina for less than $100. The beds were very comfortable with updated and cushy comforters and pillows. There was a small refrig in the room also. The front desk folks were friendly and helpful in recommending places to eat. We had an after-dinner drink at the bar and the bartender (can't remember her name) was a great gal, very friendly and fun to talk to. I have no complaints at all. Regarding the SMELL mentioned by others... when my husband and I arrived we thought the parking lot smelled strongly of cilantro ... not at all offensive, but couldn't figure out where it was coming from. From reading other reviews, I guess there are agricultural fields across the street. But I certainly didn't find it objectionable, although it might vary at different times of year and wind conditions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel on the Ventura Harbor, the Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor is nestled on 17 acres of prime coastal land along California's Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor
- Four Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor Hotel Ventura
- Four Points Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Four Points