I stayed at this hotel for a business trip. Being that it was July, there were not a lot of well priced options. The hotel overall is dated and needs a rehab. The room was worn, but it was clean. It also had outdoor hallways, which surprised me.There was a coffee maker and refrigerator in the room. They have an onsite restaurant and bar. I ordered a room service breakfast one morning and it came quickly and was very good. I had a nice view of the harbor and the room had a large deck with two chairs and a table to enjoy the view. Overall the hotel is in a nice location with great views and the staff was helpful and friendly. The negative is that the entire place is dated and worn and needs remodeling. It was also quite noisy. I could hear people in the next room, in the halls and in the room above me, but again, remodeling could help that. I hope they do it. If they did, it would probably be top rated. The location is great and the service was quite good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel on the Ventura Harbor, the Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor is nestled on 17 acres of prime coastal land along California's Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor
- Four Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor Hotel Ventura
- Four Points Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Four Points