We used 4,000 SPG points to stay at this hotel. I knew going in it wasn't The Westin, but I expected more from a Starwood hotel. Upon arrival, I was told there were no upgrades available even though I am a gold member. That was fine, upgrades are never guaranteed. I was told to use my room key to turn on the lights, again a little odd. Then once we got to the room, our bathroom window would not shut or lock and our room was tidy, but not clean. We were also on the first floor,at the very end of the building. When we parked our car, it was supposed to be secure, but anyone could get in and out of the lot. A little frustrating when they charge $10 per day. This made me more than nervous given some of the shady people 1/2 mile away at the gas station. After an hour, I couldn't shake the bad feeling I had so we opted to check out. The guest service person barely apologized for the experience, but after a call to SPG customer service, I received a nice apology from the assistant manager.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel on the Ventura Harbor, the Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor is nestled on 17 acres of prime coastal land along California's Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor
- Four Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor Hotel Ventura
- Four Points Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Four Points