OK, I admit it...I like my hotel points. Any of us that travel frequently do. And if you are loyal to Starwood hotels, this is the only choice in the Ventura / Santa Barbara area. Having said that, this hotel is a pleasant surprise. It is an older property that was converted to a Four Points and as such it has a nice 1960s charm to the building. They have all the reliable comforts and amenities you would expect at a Four Points, but with the bonus of vintage architecture and a beautiful view of the Ventura harbor. The front desk staff was homey and helpful and honestly, this is a nice value for what you get. Plus - starwood points !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel on the Ventura Harbor, the Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor is nestled on 17 acres of prime coastal land along California's Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor
- Four Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor Hotel Ventura
- Four Points Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Four Points