This hotel is a little weird in the sense that the corridors are all open to the inside, there are no walls... It made me feel like I was is a roadside motel, although the view itself is not bad, you're just looking to a grass field. And in this area they have the pool (ok) and a covered jacuzzi (very nice). But maybe this is just a beach thing, and maybe you won't even notice.
I was disappointed with the location because despite the fact that it's very close on the map to Ventura Harbor, the way there is very long, you have to walk all around the harbor to get there, as there are no bridges.
I was also disappointed with the maintenace of the whole place (including the rooms), it's somewhat run down. If you're paying close to a $200 rate, you'd expect a much better hotel, specially if the location is not premium.
So although the hotel isn't bad, the overall experience wouldn't let me recommend it. I'm sure there must be better options in Ventura.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel on the Ventura Harbor, the Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor is nestled on 17 acres of prime coastal land along California's Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor
- Four Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor Hotel Ventura
- Four Points Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Four Points