This past weekend, we stayed at the Four Points Sheraton in Ventura. The room was quite spacious, the front desk very adept and helpful, and everything was clean and fresh. We had a lovely view of the harbor. We were disappointed in not having a microwave in the room, although there was a mini-fridge. While having drinks in the lounge area at night, we were very disappointed in a lack of snacks, no nuts, pretzels, etc. and nothing "small" on the menu, only larger appetizers from the restaurant such as pizza. We had to go to the vending machine to get some peanuts. The price range was good and ample parking. No serious complaints, and we would stay there again, although I think I would shop around a little more next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel on the Ventura Harbor, the Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor is nestled on 17 acres of prime coastal land along California's Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor
- Four Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor Hotel Ventura
- Four Points Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Four Points