When we checked in, Bri could not have been friendlier or more helpful. Our room was not ready, so she offered us another room type with an oversized patio if we didn't want to wait. She promised we would love the new room, and we did. When we left for dinner, she asked if everything was fine and if there was anything we'd like sent up to our room. Later, she helped us rent bikes, even offering suggestions for other routes that might be more enjoyable if we rented bikes elsewhere. Other staff members were friendly and helpful, too.
Rooms all seem to have balconies and many have harbor views. There is a parking area and street separating the hotel from the marina. The ocean and shopping are nearby. We found this to be a very pleasant base for our time in Ventura.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel on the Ventura Harbor, the Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor is nestled on 17 acres of prime coastal land along California's Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor Hotel Ventura
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor
- Four Points Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Four Points