1st: Although the bed was comfortable, the room's physical condition was shabby (see photos): the tiles were coming off the wall, the bathroom light had gaps around it in the ceiling, the wallpaper was coming off in several places, there was paint & wallpaper glue all over the frame of the sliding glass door.
2nd: Garden view (see photos)? Um, just a view of the bushes across the front of the patio.
3rd: Amenities (see photos)? 1 bottle of water for 2 adult guests, two awful teabags, Coffeemate. I had to ask for more water & there was a hesitancy before they agreed to give us more.
4th: The restaurant prices are very expensive. Room service charges not only a $3.00 delivery charge but an 18% gratuity on top of that! So a $2.50 glass of milk is over $6.00.
5th: Staff (My experience for 5 different stays); Restaurant staff are really the BEST, always kind & more than helpful, HOWEVER the Front desk staff talk down to people in a forced & phony honey laden voice, and are the Rudest ever.... The managers are also Rude, uncaring & uncompromising so this is obviously a trickle down effect!
6th: THEY CHARGE $10 Per Night for PARKING! There is no lack of spaces, there is no key controlled entry or exit (so if you lie, you get free parking)! The young gal @ the Front Desk said to my query: "Well its there with the directions & maps"... Since I don't need directions or a map, I missed that or I would have parked on the street! But the Morning Front Desk gal removed the fee.
7th: Your "SPG" point expire every 18 months? So why have them? They had no record of any of my 5 stays....
8th: I submitted my review (sans bad words) and it was rejected: "A reference to a hotel other than the one being reviewed – this may include other Starwood-branded hotels locally or globally." I stated: "I originally came here for two conferences".....
Bottom Line? Don't bother to waste your money.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel on the Ventura Harbor, the Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor is nestled on 17 acres of prime coastal land along California's Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor
- Four Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor Hotel Ventura
- Four Points Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Four Points