$201
$191
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
$139
Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura(Ventura)(Great Value!)
$179
Comfort Inn Ventura Beach(Ventura)(Great Value!)
$180
$90
$209
$178
Priceline
Ventura Beach Marriott(Ventura)(Great Value!)
$309
Hotelpower.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewstennis courtsventura harborroom serviceparking feenice groundssanta barbarathe channel islands national parkon site restaurantour room was spaciousnice stayfitness centerwe've stayedlaxcoastcaliforniaproximityfreeway
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Very friendly staff. The pool is walk right in warm. The jacuzzi dome is cool. The view of the harbor is nice. Over all I would recommend this place to all. They do charge $10 for parking which I think parking should come with all rooms.

• Stayed: January 2013
Catherine S, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear iskidily-odo,
Thank you for your review of your stay at our property. I am sorry that we couldn't accommodate another night for you. It is always wonderful to tell the staff that we made someone so comfortable they wanted to stay again. Come and see us again and please stop by to say hello.
Happy Traveling. Catherine Stevens, Guest Services Manager, Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor resort

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Just stayed here for MLK weekend. This is our go to spot in Ventura. Great location in between Downtown Ventura and Oxnard. Easy scenic non freeway drive to downtown. it's also right near Ventura Harbor.

Pet friendly with well manicured grassy area for dog walking. Great amenities (tennis courts, basketball courts, pool and jacuzzi). Hotel was full but never felt crowded. Got a great rate $112/night but self parking is an extra $10 overnight, no problem finding a spot in the outdoor open lot but given lot is not really "secured" or a structure, feel the parking fee is just excessive. Got wifi internet for free. No other acknowledgement of Gold Preferred status and no late checkout (not even 1 hour). Staff was efficient but not as friendly as in my past stays.

Room on the third floor was quiet, spacious and remodeled, with large bathroom with tub. The main room had a desk, a full sized couch and full sized coffee table, and a mini fridge that is empty so you can put your own groceries inside. Very much enjoyed our stay and will be back.

Room Tip: Ground floor room in main lobby building can be noisy in the weekend (near bar and conference rooms used for weddings/events nearby). Rooms in the wing to the left of the lobby, upper floors, are more quiet (faces parking lot). Rooms in the wing on the right faces the interior courtyard.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
James B, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2014

Reviewed January 13, 2013

My family and I (including our Aussie mix dog) stayed 5 nights here while visiting with family and friends during the "2013" New Years holiday. Loved our room and how we were treated by the hotel staff. We had a ground floor room that overlooked the commom area where the jacuzzi and tennis courts are. Beautifully landscaped area and well manicured with lots of room to walk a dog. There was a wedding going on during our time there just outside our patio door! We took advantage of most everything the hotel had to offer. Our wonderful experience at Alexanders restarant with family and friends, the jacuzzi, work out gym, spacious lobby with a wet bar and gas fireplace, free wi fi, free decent coffee in the morning and comfy chairs. The basketball court, walking area, laundry facilities, room service all added to our comfortable stay. Nice comfy beds in our clean and spacious hotel room. Front desk people were friendly (to my dog too) and helpful. My only complaint is that the $10.00 per day parking fee, $10.00 per day cot fee really pushed our bill up quickly! It is also a $75.00 one time charge for our single pet which was to be expected. We all really loved our stay though which we have found difficult to enjoy in other hotels with two teenage boys... it was well worth it and we'll be back again!!!

Room Tip: It is essential that if you are traveling with a dog to get a garden level patio room!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I booked a suite at the four points Ventura last weekend for two nights. When I checked in I was told my room had a water leak and I wouldn't be able to use the room until the next day. I come back next day to check in and they say the room is not available as the people in the room just checked out. So they went and rent the room right out from under me and gave me a crappy two rooms so they could make extra money. Not getting the room cost me a bunch of money in lost food I had bought to use in the suites kitchen. I sent an email to the corporate office and they just forwarded it to the manager who lied to me when I check me in. My response letter I got from John Schildge was a generic message not responding to his lying to me or caring about the inconvinous he put me and my family through. Also internet connection was so bad I couldn't read my email. Do Choose this hotel if you want to relax. Holiday Inn next door is a much better choose.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jojo32655
Catherine S, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear jojo32655,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our property. I apologize for any discomfort you may have experienced. We have talked to staff. It is true that someone was in the other suite, and had already checked in when you arrived. The suite you were booked into did have an unforeseen problem and we did accomadate you with the best that was still available.We moved you into the suite the next day. My manager credited your account with points because of the change in room. Please feel free to let me know if you stay with us again. We always try to give our guests the very best. I hope you have many pleasant and comfortable adventures. Catherine Stevens, Guest Services Manager, Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor Resort

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I stay in this hotel often. Always friendly staff and service when I want or need it, to help with my getting up to the room or getting back to my car. I am a senior and I do feel safe at this hotel, and I do enjoy the Harbor rooms when possible. The staff always make me feel at home and are very pleasant and helpful The beds and covers in this hotel are excellent, I always sleep well and so very comfortable.

Room Tip: I did not use the spa nor have breakfast in my room. I have used the spa before and it has always been great. The food in the restaurant is always excellent. This time I stayed at the far end of the hotel, it is quieter, however I prefer to be on the Harbor side. I had an enjoyable visit.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Dear anadean22 ,
Thank you reviewing your stay at Four Points. I am so happy you feel safe and comfortable and that we can help you enjoy yourself. You have brought a smile to our faces. Each guest that stays with us is like family and we want our family to have the most relaxing comfortable stay we can provide. I hope you have many wonderful travels. Happy New Year. Catherine Stevens, Guest Services Manager, Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor Resort