While vacationing in California for 2 weeks we stayed at Four Points Ventura for 1 night the first week.
We liked it so much we went back the second week for 3 days. Rooms have balconies which you don't often get, rooms were quite large, nice crisp white linen on bed, very comfortable
Alexanders restaurant in hotel serves the best breakfast, service was excellent
Happy Hour in lobby bar with snacks in early evening
The location is the best, you are right next to Ventura Harbour. A 15 minute walk will take you to
all the shops and restaurants on the pier, if you don't want to walk you can drive your car over, lots of free parking.
We enjoyed Brophy's restaurant on the pier, fresh seafood galore
They have an excellent Happy Hour Menu with drinks and seafood
I highly recommend it!
Would definatley stay there again, The downtown is only 6-7 minutes away with main street lined with shops, boutiques, reataurants and bars, great place to spend an afternoon
After reading negative reviews on this hotel I was a bit hesitant, I had nothing to complain about
People! If you want 5 star pay for a 5 star this hotel exceeded our expectations!
Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel on the Ventura Harbor, the Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor is nestled on 17 acres of prime coastal land along California's Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor
- Four Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor Hotel Ventura
- Four Points Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Four Points