My husband and I met in Ventura Harbor 20 years ago, when he was a young boat captain and I was a rookie reporter. It is a special place for us and we wanted to revisit. I was excited to learn that Sheraton had taken over the run down hotel at the harbor, and better yet the hot tub we used to sneak into long ago had been refurbished. We reveled in the memories and are loving Ventura. Our room is clean and renovated and quiet (337, top floor, harbor view) and reasonably priced. The only odd thing is strange placement of the sofa. And they could use a hamper for wet towels at the hottub. Small things. We will be back. Love the sailing decor in the public areas and free access to laundry. Awesome job, Sheraton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel on the Ventura Harbor, the Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor is nestled on 17 acres of prime coastal land along California's Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor
- Four Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor Hotel Ventura
- Four Points Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Four Points