I stayed at the Four Points by Sheraton Ventura very recently. Based on the other reviews I was a bit skeptical if I should stay here but I took the chance and I am glad that I did.
I found that the lobby itself looks very classy which I found a nice surprise. The check-in lady was very, very friendly and helpful and the check in was extremely quick. My room was on the third floor and it was gigantic. I have stayed in many hotels but this is probably the biggest room that any hotel has provided for me. I am a Gold Starwood Preferred Guest but I don't believe my room was upgraded to a suite of any type but was just a standard room.
Typical hotel room, nothing extrodinary or anything too major to complain about. Everything seemed very clean except I believe that the carpet needs to be shampooed or changed. It is a brownish carpet so it is hard to tell exactly how dirty it is but I can tell from my bare feet. Also, at around 8-10 in the morning, there was a drilling sound coming from outside. I don't believe that it was the hotel doing it but from across the street but it was quite annoying. Nothing against the hotel though. The smell is awkward at times outside but just make sure to close the doors/windows to not have this problem. I believe there is a mushroom field or something in the vicinity.
I've had the best check-in and check-out experience at this hotel. Very fast and the staff is very helpful and polite. I needed to print out something and they had a computer in the lobby which was for use of the guests. They charge 15 cents per page but did not charge me anything saying that the first 5 pages are free.
Again, this is a wonderful hotel. I would definately stay here again. It will probably need a makeover soon but it is good as is. It is close to Santa Barbara and to the Camarillo Outlets which always has great deals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel on the Ventura Harbor, the Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor is nestled on 17 acres of prime coastal land along California's Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor Hotel Ventura
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor
- Four Points Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Four Points