“Lunch”
Review of Aloha Steakhouse

Aloha Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Aloha Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 431 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Harbor Blvd.
Transit: Amtrak stop is at Fairgrounds, approximately 1/2 mi north of Aloha Steakhouse.
Visalia, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunch”
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Besty was the best ! We had a large group of ladies and she was awesome. The food was amazing Love Love Love it

• Visited September 2011

San Marcos, CA
“Food was good, slightly on the expensive side”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

We chose this restaurant because it reminded us of the restaurants we like to go to in Maui. The decor is a little dated and could use dome sprucing up, but the artwork is interesting.
Hubby and I both had fish - mine in panko crumbs and some kid of sauce, his "grilled", That's it - just grilled... No spices or anything. He was fine with it, but I wouldn't have enjoyed it. The atmosphere is nice if you're lucky enough to have a window seat, but we did not. The bar area looks cool. Overall, we were satisfied. Our waiter was good and accomodating. A little expensive, but we were satisfied.

• Visited August 2011
Central California
“Great view with good food”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

We were in walking distance to several restaurants and chose this one. Good choice! Had a waterfront view without reservations during dinner hours. Clam chowder was excellent. Service was great even with it being very busy.

Reedley
“Great food. Awesome desserts”
Reviewed April 21, 2011

Dined on a Thursday night. Had the baked scallops with broccoli which was delicious and cooked perfectly. The rib steak was cooked to order and was flavorful and tender. We had the clam chowder which rated a 5. There were no left overs at our table--the food was excellent. Server was attentive. The Bananas Foster and chocolate volcano cake were fantastic--made our celebration dinner perfect. We will definitely be back

Ventura, California
“Terrible bar tender and bar maid!!! Food side of things good.”
Reviewed October 23, 2010

I tip well and often. I ordered drinks for the wife and I and gave the bar maid a $50 dollar bill. She decided to not bring my change back until I had to ask for it when we wanted a second round. She then waited another long period of time and they were not to busy at all. When she brought me my change back I received a 10 dollar bill, a five dollar bill, and the rest in singles and get this,,,,, all soaking wet! I told her you got to be kidding and she blamed the bar tender. Food was good, but for drink service they really sugg. I did give all the singles to the bar maid.

6 Thank sflslong

Been to Aloha Steakhouse? Share your experiences!