“Irish Pub in Downtown Ventura”

Dargans Irish Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 431 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Oxnard, California
“Irish Pub in Downtown Ventura”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food and the service is very good. I love the Alpine burger with blue cheese. It is very rich so my husband and I often share the burger and a salad. They have a nice menu and it is located right in the middle of downtown Ventura. They have Kilkenney on tap, so it is one of my husband's favorite pubs. There is a very nice vibe in the bar and they have a separate restaurant area, too.

• Visited February 2013

Eagan, Minnesota
“A gem in the city of Ventura”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

An ordinary enough looking place , but they do the job when it comes to food and service. Delightful experience

• Visited February 2013
Lodi, California
“Great in Ventura”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

This place is in old town Ventura, and right in the heart of it all. The bar is well stocked, the Salmon cakes, and fish and chips were well worth the money. My wife had the sea food soup, and it was good also..

• Visited December 2012
Metamora, Illinois
“Best lamb chops!”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I've eaten here several times. At first I thought it was a bit greasy, and fattening. The last time I was here, my friend had the lamb chops, and I had the Shepherd's pie. My dish was good. The lamb chops were excellent. The onions and mushrooms on the lamb was delicious, I could have eaten a whole plate of that too. Glad I went enough times to see why my friends like it so much.

• Visited November 2012
Ventura, California, United States
“Lunch is okay....”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Not been here for dinner, herd it can get packed with kids. But the afternoons it is empty, the fish & chips are average, fish could be Atlantic Cod and it would be better... Pleasent atmosphire even when empty. Good service well served.

Visited September 2012