The Holiday Inn is linked by a covered walkway to the Sheraton and both hotels share facilities such as pool and restaurant. We opted for a harbour view room which was very rewarding as we watched herons on the harbour in the evening from our balcony. The room was very spacious, comfortable, clean and well equipped. The staff were courious at check in and helpful and friendly throughout our stay. It is good base for whale watching and visiting the wineries. Convenient for walking out in the evening to the harbour restaurants. A very pleasant place to stay. Ventura town is worth a visit.
(Some previous reviews mentioned a strange smell, but we did not experience this.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly designed Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites Ventura Harbor. Once you visit you'll dream of coming back! Rejuvenate yourself on our breathtaking coastline views, attentive staff with an 'at your service' attitude & wide array of amenities for your comfort and enjoyment. Nestled between Majestic Mountain Ranges and the Sparkling Blue Pacific Ocean we are the destination you have been searching for! We are located at 1080 Navigator Drive Ventura, CA 93001. Just an hour up the coast from Los Angeles, (halfway between Malibu & Santa Barbara). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Ventura