Overall, we enjoyed our stay; the staff was excellent. However, we do have some suggestions. Our harbor view that we paid extra for was blocked bya tree. Breakfast room should remain open at all times so that small groups could meet and plan their activities or have pizza dinners together. Spaces in parking lot are small and made for compacts only. The pool is located at the hotel next door and not convenient for families with small children or older adults.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly designed Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites Ventura Harbor. Once you visit you'll dream of coming back! Rejuvenate yourself on our breathtaking coastline views, attentive staff with an 'at your service' attitude & wide array of amenities for your comfort and enjoyment. Nestled between Majestic Mountain Ranges and the Sparkling Blue Pacific Ocean we are the destination you have been searching for! We are located at 1080 Navigator Drive Ventura, CA 93001. Just an hour up the coast from Los Angeles, (halfway between Malibu & Santa Barbara). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Ventura