My family and I were on a weekend trip for our son's High school graduation, so we decided we wanted to stay at the Holiday Inn Express. We could of chosen the Crowne Plaza,but from the reviews we got, we chose the Holiday Inn express. We are soooo happy we went with the Holiday Inn Express because all the staff were very pleasant and nice. We stayed in the suite with the kitchen. Our room were very, very clean and spacious. Our family of four fit very comfortable without anyone bumping into each other. We will definitely choose the Holiday Inn Express again. Crowne Plaza don't have nothing on the Holiday Inn Express even though its bigger and thats where my son's graduation. So go figure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly designed Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites Ventura Harbor. Once you visit you'll dream of coming back! Rejuvenate yourself on our breathtaking coastline views, attentive staff with an 'at your service' attitude & wide array of amenities for your comfort and enjoyment. Nestled between Majestic Mountain Ranges and the Sparkling Blue Pacific Ocean we are the destination you have been searching for! We are located at 1080 Navigator Drive Ventura, CA 93001. Just an hour up the coast from Los Angeles, (halfway between Malibu & Santa Barbara). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Ventura