Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ventura Harbor
Comfort Inn Ventura Beach(Ventura)(Great Value!)
$123
$187
$129
FourPoints.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura(Ventura)(Great Value!)
$119
Ventura Beach Marriott(Ventura)(Great Value!)
$169
$79
$89
$86
Travelocity
Crystal Lodge Motel(Ventura)(Great Value!)
$74
$72
Travelocity
All reviewsventura harborgreat view of the harborcinnamon rollsbreakfast roomchannel islandsbalcony facingfloor roomyogurtisland packersfour points by sheratonquiet locationgreat roomlarge roomrestaurants and shopsminute drivehot breakfastcoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 26, 2008

My husband and I stayed here on a Monday night. We checked in very quickly and were given a room on the 2nd floor. The view from our room looked right over the harbour. Absolutely awesome views. Room was really large and bed was super comfortable. Definately wood stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank e_stire
James B, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ventura Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Reviewed May 16, 2008

I was greeted by a warm welcome at check-in. I was also given a gift bag that included an apple, granola bar, and water because I am Priority Club member. Even though I have stayed at many other Holiday Inn Expresses, this is one of the few times where I was given something like this for being a member of their club. The hotel exterior looks old, so does the elevator. This gave me a bad feeling as I walked to my room. But the room looks very clean and new. Most impressive was the incredible view of the marina from my balcony. Their staff told me all rooms have this view. This in itself makes it worth staying here. They called few minutes after I checked-in to ask if everything met my expectations. The bed was comfortable, and came with several pillows. They also have a desk for working, but as usual insufficient lighting. The room includes free wired internet high-speed connection. There was a microwave and mini fridge in the room. The shower had the typical oversized shower head. The hotel is next to the marina, where there are many restaurants and beautiful boardwalk. As with all Holiday Inn Express hotels, they offer free breakfast which includes eggs, sausage, bagels, cereal, juice, fruits, and yogurt. Their dining area was very nice also. I once again received a service with a smile during check-out.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
3  Thank travelingengr

Reviewed April 6, 2008

Arrived around midnight when checking in, the two ladies at the check in desk were extremely nice and helpful. There was some sort of problem with the one room left that had two queens, so instead we were given a King room with a pullout couch. Although this was inconvenient as there was 4 of us(2 couples) traveling together, the ladies were very apologetic and offered to move us the next night but we declined since we were only there for two nights.

The King bed was extremely comfortable, big bathroom for a holiday inn with an oversized shower, plasma tv was a nice touch and although they gave us a 'view room' all we really could see was some boats and the dirty water that comes along with a marina.

Breakfast was good, a few hot items, good coffee, better than average for a complimentary breakfast at a hotel. Location was off the beaten path, although there was restaurants and shops nearby at the end of the marina, however the hotel was not near the pier or downtown ventura.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with friends
3  Thank Liz451

Reviewed April 5, 2008

We recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Express for the first night of our Californian trip. We were very pleased with the location, we booked a king room overlooking the Marina which looked fabulous as the sun set.

The staff at check in were courteous and efficient, our room was spacious and clean and the bed was very comfortable, which was good news after an 11 hour flight from the UK!

The Marina offered numerous places to eat all at a reasonable price. Breakfast included at the hotel was OK with a choice of some hot items, cereals & muffins. Enough to keep us going till lunch.

Would certainly recommend this hotel for an overnight stop.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
3  Thank BillP001

Reviewed April 5, 2008

This was a clean, comfortable room. I found nothing to complain about. My wife and I stayed here on a Wednesday night for $118.85. This was our fifth stop on a trip down Pacific Coast Highway CA1 from Oakland to San Diego. The next morning we took a side trip to the Ronald Reagan Museum in Simi Valley. This was the highlight of our trip. Visiting there made you feel proud to be an American. We drove thru LA at night on CA1 to Hampton Inn in San Clemente.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple