Very good size room and excellent bathroom. All nicely appointed. Nice view of harbor. Problem: smell in room. We were actually given a second room because first room was so bad. Second room not as bad. It seems to relate to the fact the rooms have no windows to open. So the rooms get stale smell. It was the end of December, cold, and heater on, which makes sense. Except this adds to smell.
Breakfast was just so-so.
This is not a bad choice, but I don't think we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly designed Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites Ventura Harbor. Once you visit you'll dream of coming back! Rejuvenate yourself on our breathtaking coastline views, attentive staff with an 'at your service' attitude & wide array of amenities for your comfort and enjoyment. Nestled between Majestic Mountain Ranges and the Sparkling Blue Pacific Ocean we are the destination you have been searching for! We are located at 1080 Navigator Drive Ventura, CA 93001. Just an hour up the coast from Los Angeles, (halfway between Malibu & Santa Barbara). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Ventura