We recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Express for the first night of our Californian trip. We were very pleased with the location, we booked a king room overlooking the Marina which looked fabulous as the sun set.
The staff at check in were courteous and efficient, our room was spacious and clean and the bed was very comfortable, which was good news after an 11 hour flight from the UK!
The Marina offered numerous places to eat all at a reasonable price. Breakfast included at the hotel was OK with a choice of some hot items, cereals & muffins. Enough to keep us going till lunch.
Would certainly recommend this hotel for an overnight stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly designed Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites Ventura Harbor. Once you visit you'll dream of coming back! Rejuvenate yourself on our breathtaking coastline views, attentive staff with an 'at your service' attitude & wide array of amenities for your comfort and enjoyment. Nestled between Majestic Mountain Ranges and the Sparkling Blue Pacific Ocean we are the destination you have been searching for! We are located at 1080 Navigator Drive Ventura, CA 93001. Just an hour up the coast from Los Angeles, (halfway between Malibu & Santa Barbara). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Ventura