This was a clean, comfortable room. I found nothing to complain about. My wife and I stayed here on a Wednesday night for $118.85. This was our fifth stop on a trip down Pacific Coast Highway CA1 from Oakland to San Diego. The next morning we took a side trip to the Ronald Reagan Museum in Simi Valley. This was the highlight of our trip. Visiting there made you feel proud to be an American. We drove thru LA at night on CA1 to Hampton Inn in San Clemente.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly designed Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites Ventura Harbor. Once you visit you'll dream of coming back! Rejuvenate yourself on our breathtaking coastline views, attentive staff with an 'at your service' attitude & wide array of amenities for your comfort and enjoyment. Nestled between Majestic Mountain Ranges and the Sparkling Blue Pacific Ocean we are the destination you have been searching for! We are located at 1080 Navigator Drive Ventura, CA 93001. Just an hour up the coast from Los Angeles, (halfway between Malibu & Santa Barbara). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Ventura