The frozen, fake "omelet" they provided was just terrible. I doubt there was any real egg or cheese in it - texture and taste was awful. I expect more out of Holiday Inn. They've tacked on a $10/night parking fee since the last time I stayed here. I will look for a different hotel next time I'm in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly designed Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites Ventura Harbor. Once you visit you'll dream of coming back! Rejuvenate yourself on our breathtaking coastline views, attentive staff with an 'at your service' attitude & wide array of amenities for your comfort and enjoyment. Nestled between Majestic Mountain Ranges and the Sparkling Blue Pacific Ocean we are the destination you have been searching for! We are located at 1080 Navigator Drive Ventura, CA 93001. Just an hour up the coast from Los Angeles, (halfway between Malibu & Santa Barbara). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Ventura