We stayed here for one night as part of a honeymoon trip.
- Very friendly owner. Made us a cake to welcome us.
- Excellent breakfast. Also has a nice wine and cake afternoon spread. You dine with other guests so be prepered for conversation. We liked it.
- Amazing charachter to the place. You can see that a lot of heart went into renovating and the design.
- We had the room with the seperate bathroom in the hall. We found it perfectly convinient and good value.
- Our room had access to a nice roof terrace (communal).
- We didn't really have much to complain about. The only slightly less than perfect aspect was the cleanliness of the bathroom. We had used soap in our shower and some cobwebs over the door.
To sum it up, we enjoyed our stay and would recommend this b&b.
- Also Known As:
- Victorian Rose Hotel Ventura