“Good pizza, relaxed casual dining room. Decent value”

Milano's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #171 of 425 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Los Angeles, California
“Good pizza, relaxed casual dining room. Decent value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

The menu is good, variety of Italian dishes.
The pizza was enjoyable, most notably the very excellent sausage.
Lovely house Pinot Noir.

The service was good and the atmosphere enjoyable.

Visited July 2014

Peoria Arizona
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

We had some very good pizza here. The house salad was simple and served in a small wooden bowl. We were served bread and some dipping oil which was good. We sat looking out at the marina which was very nice. The servers were pleasant. The scenic view added much to our enjoyment.

• Visited July 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good food but slow service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

Neat atmosphere being at the marina. The food was very good but the servers seemed overwhelmed. Don't be in a rush.

Visited July 2014
Burbank, California
“Meatballs”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

After a long day on rough sea I was ready for some food. I got the meatball sandwich. When it came out wow it was a big sandwich. Boys this one is for you. I ended up eating all the meatballs and some of the bread. It was good.

• Visited June 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Non-Traditional Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

A friend from work recommended that my boyfriend and I go to Milano's after having dinner there the night before. The first thing I will say is that this is not the place ot go to if you're looking for authentic Italian food - it is American style Italian. That being said, it was still really good food. My friend recommended the spinach artichoke dip and it was out of this world amazing! It came with it's own hand-made french bread which was melt in your mouth good and had my boyfriend and I fighting over who got to have the last piece and we were using the regular table bread to even finish off the dip as the dip was that good. Their wine selection was good and we were able to get a bottle of decent wine for a good price. My boyfriend had the chicken parm and I had their salmon - though we almost ordered a pizza or calzone as they smelt and looked heavenly as they were served to other tables around us.

The food was great and we both enjoyed the view as Milano's is right on the harbor. If I'm ever in town again, I do plan to make a visit to eat here again.

• Visited June 2014