“Good pizza!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Santa Clarita, California
“Good pizza!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We enjoy the pizza and the bruchetta is wonderful! The garlic bread was yummy! The spaghetti was alright not fantastic! The minestrone soup is delicious! Our server was a bit rude but they were very busy so that might have been the problem.

Visited July 2013

Lemoore, California
“Par at best”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Staying close by and Milanos was recommended. Nice setting and was seated promptly, young staff whuch was curteous. Appetizer was good, main course I asked for or was not available so I changed. Food was fine but I have had much better. I have had much better tasting food at Olive Garden. Good for dinner meal.

Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Nice Location Overlooking the Harbor”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Went to the Ventura Harbor and had lunch at this Italian Restaurant. We were in the mood for Italian Food. There was only one young man working that we could see. We sat outside on the patio overlooking the harbor which was nice. Ordered a drink, but it took 25 minutes just to get our drinks. He was very nice, but the service was extremely slow. He finally brought the drinks with some ficaccia bread (which was kind of dry). I had the seafood pasta and my husband had chicken picata. Neither one were that good, more creamier and we didn't finish our meal nor did we take any left-overs with us. We have had much better at other Italian restaurants. I think they need to update the place a little and have more people working. We weren't the only ones that had to wait a long time for drinks and our mail. Will not go back there again.

• Visited October 2013
London
“Decent food and setting”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We decided on this place after walking round Ventura harbor for a few minutes looking at the various offerings, mainly because my family wanted pizza. The views were nice and we were given a table overlooking the harbor.

The food was good, and the pizzas were bigger than I thought so we had plenty!. From what I saw everything on the menu looked good.

The reasons that I havent scored higher is because the restaurant appeared to be in need of a good clean. Our table was sticky and everywhere I looked around I saw dirty or worn surfaces (I'm not a "clean freak" by any measure). I also thought the service was only average at best. It got the job done but our server just didnt seem to particularly care either way. In fairness thats based on a sample size of one and may be in the minority.

All in all this place could be better with very little effort. The food and setting are good. It just needs a little TLC and a slightly higher level of service.

Visited August 2013
Hemet
“Great location-Average food”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We decided to try this restaurant due to its location. However, the food was just average. There are probably better Italian restaurants in the area.

• Visited August 2013