“Oh So Good!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Super yummy food! Friendly service and nice atmosphere! Good view of the harbor - would highly recommend - go visit!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

but I couldn't eat my pasta. Pizza is thick and doughy. I guess it's a good salad/sandwich restaurant.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We were really hungry and hadn't researched where to eat in Ventura. After trying one online place that was closed - we saw an advertisement for Milano's. We thought the chain had gone out of business but decided to try. We could tell right away that it wasn't from the chain. A little hole in the wall in a marina. Okay atmosphere but the food was expensive and disappointing. Not awful, but far from good at half the price.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

The location is wonderful and watching the pelicans in the harbour was a delight. We wanted something light so had a salad each and they were ok. But after reading the reviews here and looking at the pizzas on other people's tables, we now know what we should have ordered!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Their Millano's special pizza is to die for... I mean absolutly fresh mushrooms, peppers, everything... I just could not find myself ever eating pizza from anywhere else. The pasta dishes are not to be shaking a stick at either, always good fresh stuff all the way through.

If you are visitin Ventura Harbor then this is the place to stop for lunch or dinner... I always order 1 size bigger than I can eat so I have more the next day. :-)