“Everyone enjoyed their salad...” 2 of 5 bubbles

Milano's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #132 of 423 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Los Angeles, California
“Everyone enjoyed their salad...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

but I couldn't eat my pasta. Pizza is thick and doughy. I guess it's a good salad/sandwich restaurant.

Visited December 2012

Olympia, Washington
“Not the Milano's Chain”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

We were really hungry and hadn't researched where to eat in Ventura. After trying one online place that was closed - we saw an advertisement for Milano's. We thought the chain had gone out of business but decided to try. We could tell right away that it wasn't from the chain. A little hole in the wall in a marina. Okay atmosphere but the food was expensive and disappointing. Not awful, but far from good at half the price.

Visited October 2012
cheshire
“I guess we should have had the pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

The location is wonderful and watching the pelicans in the harbour was a delight. We wanted something light so had a salad each and they were ok. But after reading the reviews here and looking at the pizzas on other people's tables, we now know what we should have ordered!

Ventura, California, United States
“The best pizza for 100mls.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

Their Millano's special pizza is to die for... I mean absolutly fresh mushrooms, peppers, everything... I just could not find myself ever eating pizza from anywhere else. The pasta dishes are not to be shaking a stick at either, always good fresh stuff all the way through.

If you are visitin Ventura Harbor then this is the place to stop for lunch or dinner... I always order 1 size bigger than I can eat so I have more the next day. :-)

Visited September 2012
So. Cal
“Love the Veggie Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

Last year, on a hot day, we found Milano's when we were very hungry and not many restaurants were open that day. Ordered the tomato and mozzarella appetizer, and a veggie pizza...appetizer arrived promptly alongside a basket of hot, fresh rolls. Wonderful with a glass of wine! Love the fresh tomatoes on top of the pizza (all locally grown ingredients). A real surprise and we have continued to visit.

Visited October 2011