“The best dinner in Ventura”

Cafe Fiore Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Fiore Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 427 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: Santa Clara
Chino, California
“The best dinner in Ventura”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We stayed for 2 days found this restaurant sounded good . Had martinis to start with very tasty . Salad and soup very good and the bread was so good came with olive tapenade YUM.Dinner was lobster ravioli and the house spaghetti and there sauce very good . The best was the creme brulee it was home made you could see the vanilla bean taste great. This place should rate higher on tripavisor because its great. Servers were very helpful helping us order what we liked and they were nice.We will be going back next time we are in that area.

Visited September 2013

“Great Food, overall good experience”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I think this restaurant was one of my favorites on Ventura during my stay. I ate here two or three times because the food was always pretty good. Sometimes the service was slow because they were busy, but we really enjoyed our experience. This is certainly a safe choice if you are looking for a good meal.

Bakersfield, California
“A bucket list restaurant”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Having only eaten at Café Fiore once before, I knew that my memory said it was an outstanding place. But we all know that sometimes the second visit is nowhere near as good. Glad that our anniversary dinner was all that I had hoped for. I had the braised lamb shank with gorgonzola gnocchi. My wife had the cioppino. Both couldn't have been better. For dessert our outstanding waiter - Luis - recommended the bread pudding. Being a fan of the bread pudding at Palace Grill in Santa Barbara, I was a little skeptical. Although different, Café Fiore's was lighter and more flavorful with the presentation of fruit with the carmel sauce.

Hesperia, California
“Great People and wonderful food”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We had some wonderful cocktails and food here, the people are wonderful and very, very friendly and attentive, we will go back the next time we are in Ventura, even if you are not looking for a meal, a stop in is worth the visit - you will not be disappointed!

Oklahoma
“Lasagne was only surpassed by the atmosphere!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We were driving through Ventura and wanted to eat Italian. We stumbled on to the Café Fiore and were blown way by everything about it! Music spilled out the door to our car as we parked. We stepped inside to find out here was live entertainment - and good entertainment too! This guy could sing with the best of them and the musician was fabulous! We sat at the bar waiting for our table and the bartender made us feel at home. Great drinks! We sat at our table and the waiter was magnificent! Service was the best we've experienced in too long a time. The lasagna was out of this world delicious and all three platefuls were emptied. The spaghetti with veal and parmesan meatballs was great and I could not eat it all. The servings are plentiful. I cannot say enough great things about this restaurant. Definitely a jewel that the locals are keeping secret.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Cafe Fiore Restaurant? Share your experiences!