“Nice Buns!”
Review of Art's Corner Cafe

Art's Corner Cafe
Ranked #64 of 446 Restaurants in Ventura
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Solid breakfast all day. If you like the bread as much as the meat on a burger, this is the place! If you want a triple burger go to In and Out.

1  Thank msw98488844

Reviewed January 31, 2012

Had breakfast on Saturday, which was so good, we had lunch there on Sunday. Best pancakes, burgers, fries that any of us had had in a long time. Will definitely be eating here again, any time we're in the area.

1  Thank mizkat1958
Reviewed November 17, 2011

First time visiting, and what a great visit. We stopped for breakfast and I had the blueberries pancake. Cooked to perfection, Full of hot suculent blueberries. thin and crispy on the edges!! Just the way I like them. My husband had eggs and the potatoes o"brian,bacon, everything was cooked well done and perfect for him. The food was service quickly and hot !!! Seldom do we get a good hot breakfast out. My cup of coffee was never cold or empy, all of the waitress were making sure of that. Very friendly service, like we had been going there forever. When traveling that is what we look for and very seldom find!!! Thank you everyone at Arts corner cafe.

Reviewed November 9, 2011

Yes better burgers then Fathers office, smash burger, Go burger, 8oz and Juicy burger. Ive been to them all and this is the best. The meat is ground fresh daily and the buns are fresh baked. Pay the $1 extra and get the meat ground steak.

1  Thank BeachGuy805818
Reviewed February 1, 2011

My wife and I were excited about trying this place, because it looks cute from the outside. It was a Sunday morning, there were a lot of empty seats, and yet we waited almost ten minutes before a waitress so much as greeted us. And then she was unfriendly. Then we waited a long time for our food and it was undercooked. I am not a complainer, I will be happy with almost anything - I let a lot slide, but it was all too much. Restaurants should hire waitresses who like people. Period. It makes an okay meal a lot better, ya know?

1  Thank venturaace