“Mouth watering delicious!!”

Lure Fish House
Ranked #1 of 431 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Hours: Happy Hour Sunday 11:30 am - 6:00 pm and Monday - Friday 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm. We have a Private Dining Room and offer Patio seating overlooking beautiful downtown Ventura! Lure Fish House was created with the goal of providing you with a Top Tier Seafood Experience featuring fresh and sustainable seafood from trusted sources. Our restaurant strives to provide locally caught seafood, organically grown local produce, and wines from local vineyards whenever possible. We also feature a full bar with specialty cocktails, and an oyster bar serving a variety of fresh items that can vary daily. Lure specializes in Mesquite charbroiled seafood while also providing uniquely prepared selections by our chef. We print our menus daily to reflect availability and guarantee freshness. Our primary goal is to provide you, our guest, a fun and exciting seafood experience. So just remember, "if you are looking for a healthy and delicious dish...Eat more fish!"
Fort Worth, Texas
“Mouth watering delicious!!”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We went sole'y on the trip advisors' recommendations, and BOY WHAT A TREAT!!!
We went with our waiter Mark's recommendation which was the special of the day!A lightly breaded flounder....I can NOT describe the sensation! Just trust me,on this one, it was a perfectly cooked flounder! The wine was as amazing, in fact I ordered a bottle to go, and after (legally by law) they cork it for you I made it all the way home to Texas with it!! Yay! Please please please try this place if you are genuinely into great food! Say hello to MARK. Also if you go during Dallas Cowboys Training Camp (Oxnard) you are likely to run into a head coach or owner right about closing time! This Key lime pie is a perfect dessert to share. I can not wait til next year, I will be back here!

nj
“great dining in Ventura!”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Happened upon this lovely restaurant and had a great meal, beautiful decor, excellent staff. Went with my son, would have eaten at the bar or the main restaurant. excellent meal.

Ramona, California, United States
“A-Lure-Ing" Decor and Delicious Food”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Not much I can say except that I love their food. My husband and I had been to the Lure in Camarillo and on this mini vacation trip with my son and his family I wanted to provide them a delicious dining experience, so I told them it would be my treat to take them to Lure. We went to the one in Ventura and the food was of the same yumminess as the Camarillo site. The Ventura one was perhaps a little more artsy and upscale looking and my family enjoyed the ambience as well as the food. My husband and I will be going on a longer vacation soon and will be passing through Camarillo/Ventura on our way up to Northern California and we will definitely be stopping at Lure. Lure, PLEASE open a restaurant in San Diego!!

“YUMMY!!!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

The best seafood dinner I've ever had, and I was pleasantly surpised when the bill came and it was not horribly expensive.

Santa Clarita, California
“First time, will definitely go back!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Great vibe, food, service, at a pretty reasonable price. We enjoyed cocktails, appetizers, dinner and dessert. Everything was excellent!

Visited August 2014

Been to Lure Fish House? Share your experiences!