“Wonderful!”

Lure Fish House
Ranked #1 of 427 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Hours: Happy Hour Sunday 11:30 am - 6:00 pm and Monday - Friday 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm. We have a Private Dining Room and offer Patio seating overlooking beautiful downtown Ventura! Lure Fish House was created with the goal of providing you with a Top Tier Seafood Experience featuring fresh and sustainable seafood from trusted sources. Our restaurant strives to provide locally caught seafood, organically grown local produce, and wines from local vineyards whenever possible. We also feature a full bar with specialty cocktails, and an oyster bar serving a variety of fresh items that can vary daily. Lure specializes in Mesquite charbroiled seafood while also providing uniquely prepared selections by our chef. We print our menus daily to reflect availability and guarantee freshness. Our primary goal is to provide you, our guest, a fun and exciting seafood experience. So just remember, "if you are looking for a healthy and delicious dish...Eat more fish!"
Chino
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Great food and trendy atmosphere. Excellent service and presentation of meals. We really enjoyed this restaurant. We dined on the patio where it is much quieter, inside can get a little loud. Suggest getting reservations. The place was packed at 5pm on Friday. Reasonable prices too!

Visited April 2014

Oak View, California
“Never disappointed ”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

We went with our son and his fiancé. We have been here many times before. We all ordered something different so we could taste each others. I would have to say that Idaho almandine trout is my favorite. The peach pomegranate martini is awesome too!

1 Thank susanjoyceh
New Jersey
“Lured in Ventura”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Spent the night in Ventura while en route to Santa Barbara, had a great experience at Lure. No reservations and a very crowded restaurant, but was able to get two seats at the oyster bar. After a half dozen Blue Point's and a cold draft, we didn't want to leave. Our entres came quickly, shrimp for my wife, local rock fish for me. Both dishes were great and very reasonably priced to boot. Great service, good atmosphere, well worth the a visit.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank bluestonewillie
Seattle, WA
“Happy Hour ROCKS!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

On vacation decided to hit as many HH's as we could one afternoon. Lure was one of the BEST! Great selection of fresh raw oysters, fish taco's and the best deal was the Manhattan style chowder for $3. The grilled oysters were phenomenal! The whole staff is super friendly & helpful, Went back the next day we enjoyed it SO much

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank 1ezlife
Ventura, California
“Interesting and Good... Not Awesome”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I have eaten here only once, the oysters where good but not the best in town. I prefer Jolly Oyster out on the beach best oysters of my life! That being said I did have the oysters here and they where the second best oysters of my life super fresh but not as much of the flavor. The atmosphere is modern. I would definetly recommend it and also return myself. My Girlfriend really liked her meal too.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank t t

Been to Lure Fish House? Share your experiences!