“Best Al Pastro & Veggie Taco”

Taqueria Cuernavaca
Ranked #67 of 431 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: Mexican
“Best Al Pastro & Veggie Taco”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

If you are craving some authentic Mexican food to quench your palette this is the place for you. This was my first time here and I can not wait to come back again with more of an appetite. Looking around at everyone's food made me want to try something new. Give it a shot, you will love it!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Hawaiigirll

Carpinteria, California
“Best Burritto I have Eaten Locally!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My wife and I gave this place a shot because we were walking around on the avenue. I am so glad we did. I had the marinated Al Pastor burrito. It was excellent! The marinated meat was so flavorful with just the right amount of beans, cheese and rice. My wife had the carnitas, asada and pork chop tacos. Out of those, the pork chop taco was the best.

We got there just about 2 PM on a Sunday and the small place was packed. It looked like the local church goers go straight here after service. We had to get our food to go and ate it in the car. Next time we will give it a try during the week and see how busy they are.

This place will become a favorite and in my monthly rotation.

• Visited August 2012