We stayed three nights during spring break. After walking across the freeway, I was so upset I hadn't booked the hotel on the beach. The walk to the beach was not as easy as we thought it would be. It would've been so much nicer to be closer. The pool was unbearable due to the freeway noise, even for our teenage kid, such a bummer. The breakfast & happy hour were hotel's saving grace. But I'd rather buy breakfast & a few drinks than stay here next time! Spend a few more dollars & stay somewhere better!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amanzi Hotel invites you to Ventura, off the coast of Southern California. Perfectly situated between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, be enticed by the allure of sunny skies, downtown tunes & ocean mystique of our quaint town. Allow yourself to rejuvenate at the only boutique hotel in Ventura. The Amanzi presents a contemporary ambiance with the warmth of hospitality. With carefully selected room amenities & guest services to enhance stays during business travel or leisure trips, our hotel (formerly Country Inn & Suites by Carlson) offers a re-imagined experience for you or your group! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Amanzi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura Hotel Ventura
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Ventura
- Country Inn Ventura
- Ventura Country Inn