This was a functional hotel with large rooms and comfy beds. The staff were pleasant and helpful and the breakfast was fine. It was difficult to find / get to though, and very easy to miss the hotel and rejoin the Interstate - and have to do another 'circle' to get to it. We had a room with a balcony - it's not what I expected from a balcony - it was fully enclosed and a bit like a greenhouse - you could see the sea, but a lot closer were the Interstate and a railway line - I think I would have preferred a room without a balcony.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amanzi Hotel invites you to Ventura, off the coast of Southern California. Perfectly situated between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, be enticed by the allure of sunny skies, downtown tunes & ocean mystique of our quaint town. Allow yourself to rejuvenate at the only boutique hotel in Ventura. The Amanzi presents a contemporary ambiance with the warmth of hospitality. With carefully selected room amenities & guest services to enhance stays during business travel or leisure trips, our hotel (formerly Country Inn & Suites by Carlson) offers a re-imagined experience for you or your group! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Amanzi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura Hotel Ventura
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Ventura
- Country Inn Ventura
- Ventura Country Inn