I was disappointed with this hotel after reading the reviews.
I had a room overlooking the motorway which is not really a problem.
The room itself was dark and a bit dingy, but just acceptable.
The breakfast was very good and I must say the breakfast staff worked very hard.
I was however disappointed with the drinks happy hour, my wife and I had one drink and when we tried to get another at 6.59 we were barked at NO I AM CLOSED by the lady serving but continued to talk to local people, she continued talking for over 10 minutes and we were unable to get another drink. Bar closes at 7pm. Her customer services skills are poor.
I would not stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amanzi Hotel invites you to Ventura, off the coast of Southern California. Perfectly situated between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, be enticed by the allure of sunny skies, downtown tunes & ocean mystique of our quaint town. Allow yourself to rejuvenate at the only boutique hotel in Ventura. The Amanzi presents a contemporary ambiance with the warmth of hospitality. With carefully selected room amenities & guest services to enhance stays during business travel or leisure trips, our hotel (formerly Country Inn & Suites by Carlson) offers a re-imagined experience for you or your group! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Amanzi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura Hotel Ventura
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Ventura
- Country Inn Ventura
- Ventura Country Inn