It was a pleasure to open the door for the first time and see a big, clean room. Although we didn't need two queen sized beds, we got them and a comfortable recliner. The room was modern and very clean. The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were perfect for a good night's sleep. The breakfast was very good, including sausage, eggs, bacon, waffles and assorted fruit and juices.
Very good hotel for vacationers or business travelers. Price was very reasonable too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amanzi Hotel is located between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara in the coastal town of Ventura, California. Recently introduced as the only boutique hotel in Ventura. The Amanzi presents a contemporary ambiance with the warmth of hospitality. From carefully selected room amenities & guest services which enhance business travel or leisure trips, the hotel (formerly Country Inn & Suites by Carlson) offers the ideal location for your California trip. Complimentary hot breakfast, WiFi access, evening Manager's Happy Hour and spacious guest rooms (full renovations completed by winter 2017!) add value for travelers looking to enjoy all that the area has to offer. Stay comfortably as you rejuvenate at the beach, gather for business events at nearby venues, or tour the Pacific Coastline! The Amanzi Hotel is located right off the 101 Ventura Freeway, walking distance from the beach, Downtown Main Street and City Hall! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Amanzi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura Hotel Ventura
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Ventura
- Country Inn Ventura
- Ventura Country Inn