First of all the staff is friendly. The balcony view isn't bad. There is a steel train trestle. A semi obstructed view of the beautiful pacific ocean. On the down side The 101 freeway is about 15 feet off the balcony. The anto noise is loud. Almost as loud as the 3 AM Freight train. An ocean view for less than a $100 this is what you can expect. Over all the room is average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amanzi Hotel invites you to Ventura, off the coast of Southern California. Perfectly situated between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, be enticed by the allure of sunny skies, downtown tunes & ocean mystique of our quaint town. Allow yourself to rejuvenate at the only boutique hotel in Ventura. The Amanzi presents a contemporary ambiance with the warmth of hospitality. With carefully selected room amenities & guest services to enhance stays during business travel or leisure trips, our hotel (formerly Country Inn & Suites by Carlson) offers a re-imagined experience for you or your group! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Amanzi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura Hotel Ventura
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Ventura
- Country Inn Ventura
- Ventura Country Inn