Front desk was not very happy to see us but it was Thanksgiving so...there's that. As our kids were going to sleep we called down to see if there was a corkscrew we could borrow so we could enjoy a holiday toast on the balcony together. Front desk said no. This didn't sit right with me as I knew they hosted a happy hour every night so I called back and pushed on that a bit and the woman said we could bring the wine down and open it. 5 minutes later she called and "suggested we hurry" bc the bartender was getting ready to leave. My husband went down with the wine and she had left. Are you kidding? So he walked to a nearby liquor store and bought one.
Otherwise: nice bedding, clean room, decent breakfast.
Oh- if you're sensitive to noise- the train goes by and is audible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amanzi Hotel invites you to Ventura, off the coast of Southern California. Perfectly situated between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, be enticed by the allure of sunny skies, downtown tunes & ocean mystique of our quaint town. Allow yourself to rejuvenate at the only boutique hotel in Ventura. The Amanzi presents a contemporary ambiance with the warmth of hospitality. With carefully selected room amenities & guest services to enhance stays during business travel or leisure trips, our hotel (formerly Country Inn & Suites by Carlson) offers a re-imagined experience for you or your group! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Amanzi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura Hotel Ventura
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Ventura
- Country Inn Ventura
- Ventura Country Inn