“Fresh”

Add it.
White Sand Thai BBQ and Bar
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We usually eat at Tipp's when we are in Ventura. We decided to try something new and ate at White Sand. The Pad Thai was excellent, I don't really like seafood but my wife ordered a dish that contained mussels, crab, calamari, shrimp, etc. The ingrediants were very fresh and I ended up really enjoying it and would order it again.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Stopped in for a later dinner (9 pm). Staff seemed harried and took a long time to tell me that the beer I'd ordered had run out. Food was OK, although the papaya salad was so full of chilies that my nose was running and my eyes watered. Wouldn't get that again. Main dish (BBQ steak done in some thai style) was much better. Would get that again. Reasonably busy but not packed. The little outdoor alcove looking onto the street was nice.

1  Thank OceanWanderers
Reviewed June 30, 2012

The food beheld an exquisite flavor....

Rice came with the dish (although I would have preferred a choice of Brown rice or noodles). The salad was more than enough to fill us up and delicious as well.

I didn't have a chance to sample their drinks, but by the description, they turned me into Pavlov's Canine.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I don't usually give bad reviews because I feel pity for the local restaurant owners. However, the food here was quite disappointing. You can do better nearby on Main Street at Tipps Thai. The BBQ Thai chicken tasted more charred than barbecued, although it was moist enough. The Pad Thai was uninteresting and bland. The place was empty for the most part and yet the food took a long time to arrive. It's nicely decorated and centrally located, but you can do better on Main Street. The prices are good, except for specialty drinks which are expensive.

Reviewed October 2, 2011

Very personable wait staff. Food was good, and excellent value for the price. Outdoor seating was a plus.