“Fresh, very well done.”

Good for: Families with children
oxnard
“Fresh, very well done.”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The best thai food I have had since I lived in Los Angeles. Flavors went well together. Friendly servers.

• Visited April 2013

Stockton, California
“Now that's what I like!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This place is a small rather funky looking place right on Main in Ventura. We have passed it by for years with little curiosity. Recently I decided to give it a try since I was in the neighborhood, and man oh man was I a happy eater! My usual favorite local Thai place is Jasmine on Victoria, but now I feel it is worth the drive over to Main St to have a meal at Rice. The menu is full of the usual Thai favorites with several curries and rice dishes in addition to more elaborate specials. Unlike most of the Thai places around here, they also serve pork as an option in many dishes and they do pork very well indeed. We also took my daughter and her fiance there for dinner and they liked it which is great because they have sampled Thai food at more places than I have. This place has lots of competition from Victoria to downtown, but it is the best by a small margin.

• Visited May 2013
Malibu
“A little gem”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Excellent variety of Thai foods. The soups, noodles and "fried jerk" are awesome. I go here every time I come to downtown. The sweet rice desert is great

Ventura
“Best Thai in downtown Ventura”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

The best of the Thai restaurants in downtown. Great for takeout for lunch, which is what we usually do a cople times a month. They have been known to be a tad understaffed, but they try really hard and the food always makes up for any wait. the sake flights were a nice way to try Sake flavors with our last dinner there.

Los Angeles
“Comfortable and good service”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Even though it was very busy the staff were friendly and happy. Enjoyed the food. Had the lunch special. Good portions. Took leftovers home and ate it for dinner too.