“Great food but a little pricey”
Review of Mary's Secret Garden - CLOSED

Mary's Secret Garden
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our Mission is to offer you a naturally delicious dining experience. Our food is prepared with a conscious effort not only to nurture your mind, body and spirit, but also the well being of our planet. We have crafted a menu using organic and natural ingredients to their utmost availability. So allow yourself to indulge in the international treasures that nature has to offer your palate. - bon appetite!
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This tiny little restaurant offers great tasting organic vegan and gluten free selections. It was busy so we ordered take out and ate in the park. The food was very good but a little expensive. I would eat here again. Reservations recommended.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Fantastic food, had trouble choosing as everything sounded delicious. I opted for the Thai curry which was excellent, and the people on the table next to me said they had the veggie burger and chycken salad - and said both were fabulous. Food was excellent, service very good, atmosphere also very good. I had a main course, a milk shake (delicious), dessert (yummy) and 'coffee' (interesting!) and the bill (including the tip) for one person was $50... so I'd say it was a little pricey. Despite that - I would go back.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We have eaten here several times now. Mary's serves excellent food. The feeling is a little weird and cult-ish, but most everyone is nice. The veggie burger is excellent, as is the curry stew. Prices for entrees are fair for quality vegan food, but the prices for desserts are extraordinarily high for mediocre quality. We found their $8 cupcakes to be tasteless and sad.

We'll be back for sure.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Some of the best vegan food ever. Best food, period. Try their cheezy tortillas with pico de gallo. My favorites are the cilantro chycken salad or the eat me raw. It's truly amazing. Save room for their desserts. Eat everything you can and know that you're doing something awesome for yourself and the planet whether you're actually a vegan or not.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Loved the menu here and had a difficult time choosing what to have. Among the three of us we were all very pleased with our meals. I had Tofu Rama with a peanut sauce, and brown rice which was delicious. We shared deserts, which were also very tasty. Service was excellent, atmosphere very pleasant. Small restaurant. Would return and would recommend.