“Sparkling Water!”

Oxnard, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sparkling Water!”
Reviewed March 25, 2010

I went kayaking from Prisoners' to just past Pelican Bay and got to do some snorkeling in Pelican Bay as a bonus! What a bonus! The water at Pelican was sparkling and the visiblitiy in the kelp forest was amazing. Can't wait to go back!

1 Thank Clayzer99

Santa Monica, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Blue Sky Bliss”
Reviewed March 24, 2010

I am in awe of the experience i had with these guides.....I dare call them Blue Sky Babes. :-) They are extraordinarily knowledgeable and kind, and that made for a seamless trip. They are fun and really in tune with everybody's needs. I felt really cared for. I like that. These guides are like one with the land and sea.....like it's in their blood to do this work.

And where they took us to Santa Cruz Island, especially Prisoner's Harbor and Pelican Bay, we got to paddle and kayak with the wildlife. There's something really spectacular about kayaking. You are just so "in" the experience with the water and the wildlife. I'm truly hooked!!!!. And I loved being guided by people who really knew the waters and the kayak vessel itself. I felt really safe.....and totally inspired. :-)

I love Blue SKy Guides.....thanks for the really beautiful, relaxing, soul-stirring, and surprisingly inexpensive trip. I will look forward to more experiences with this company. FIrst rate!!!!!!

3 Thank gratefulgaile