“Blue Sky Bliss” 5 of 5 bubbles

Santa Monica, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Blue Sky Bliss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2010

I am in awe of the experience i had with these guides.....I dare call them Blue Sky Babes. :-) They are extraordinarily knowledgeable and kind, and that made for a seamless trip. They are fun and really in tune with everybody's needs. I felt really cared for. I like that. These guides are like one with the land and sea.....like it's in their blood to do this work.

And where they took us to Santa Cruz Island, especially Prisoner's Harbor and Pelican Bay, we got to paddle and kayak with the wildlife. There's something really spectacular about kayaking. You are just so "in" the experience with the water and the wildlife. I'm truly hooked!!!!. And I loved being guided by people who really knew the waters and the kayak vessel itself. I felt really safe.....and totally inspired. :-)

I love Blue SKy Guides.....thanks for the really beautiful, relaxing, soul-stirring, and surprisingly inexpensive trip. I will look forward to more experiences with this company. FIrst rate!!!!!!

3 Thank gratefulgaile