“Not bad”

Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Zephyr Ct.
Description: Spasso Cucina Italiana is a delightful Italian/Roman cuisine located just steps from the Pacific Ocean. A great setting and great cuisine makes this a must visit for all destination diners. A great menu offers several of your favorites as well as some of ours. Outdoor seating is available and we welcome you to join us for your next dining encounter.
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Nice and simple Italian restaraunt. Serie was very good, food was good. Would I eat here again on my next visit to town, probably.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

came down here to meet my daughter & grn daughter we went here because its around the corner from where we were staying. had the carpaicho app a bottle of wine, trin had the rainbow ravies they were wonderfull cooked perfect. g daughter lasagna done just right I had osso bucco excellent. for dessert a tiramisu & a zabaione with berries oh what a joy. this place is small 7 they do take reservations (805 643 2777) anywhere you set you will get excellent service the owners are also the servers. enjoy yourselves this is a real treat.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Came here because of the great yelp reviews and we were not disappointed! It was great to see an owner and his wife so involved in their restaurant. The pizza is some of the best I've ever had! And the ravioli was beyond amazing. We loved the romantic ambiance on the patio outside. Will definitely be coming back whenever we're in town and recommend this to our family and friends. Love this place!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

We loved our dinner here! We've been lucky to have traveled to Rome and this food is the real deal (the owner Francesco is from Rome). We started with cocktails, which were very generous (lucky we only had to walk across the street to our hotel). The bruschetta was some of the best I've had. Then I ordered one of my favorite dishes, Penne alla Puttanesca and they hit it out of the park! I don't think I've ever had that dish prepared so well. The atmosphere was nice and the service was friendly. Also, compared to Los Angeles (where we live) the prices were very reasonable. Definitely a great restaurant!

Reviewed April 25, 2014

A gem of a find. You can mix up a range of courses, share meals, and really experience lovely Italian food, in a initiate setting with very helpful service. A window table also gives you a view down to the ocean for sunset.