“Best Authentic italian food in town”

Spasso Cucina italiana
Ranked #24 of 427 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Zephyr Ct.
Description: Spasso Cucina Italiana is a delightful Italian/Roman cuisine located just steps from the Pacific Ocean. A great setting and great cuisine makes this a must visit for all destination diners. A great menu offers several of your favorites as well as some of ours. Outdoor seating is available and we welcome you to join us for your next dining encounter.
Albuquerque
“Best Authentic italian food in town”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I've been to Italy several times, and this place can beat some italian restaurants in Rome as well. Great Pizzas and solid Tiramisu. It needs more wine on the list but they have great cocktails. I've tried the Spasso Martini and I loved it, if you like Negroni that's what you want to order. Service was fantastic.

• Visited December 2012

Milan, New Hampshire
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

My wife and I discovered this hidden gem late august, we were delightly surprised about the food and the service, especially the thin crust italian pizza was just like Italy. We'll be back

• Visited August 2012
Las Vegas
“Great Food and Service!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We had dinner at the Italian place across the street from Spasso on our first night in town. It was not good. So we decided to try Spasso the next night, and were very pleased. We shared the eggplant parmesan appetizer. It was a huge serving size and every bite was cheesy deliciousness. One friend had pork chops, which she loved, and the other had osso busco, which he devored. I had the salmon with creamy mustard sauce. Excellent, fresh fish, with crispy skin: yum! We came back on our last night in town and had another great dining experience. We each tried something different: ravioli with pesto cream sauce, rigatoni with pancetta and I had polenta with sausage. The food was consistently excellent, followed by desert this time: creme brulee and lemon/berry zambaione. Superb! Would recommend this restaurant to any visitor of the Ventura area!

• Visited October 2012
New Mexico
“Pasta with panache”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Spasso is a smallish place, clean and well lit, offering the usual array of Italian courses including pasta, seafood and other dishes. With a house red, I had the Costata de Maiale and my companion the Ravioli Bandiera, both of which we shared and agreed was very good. Tiramisu to top of the evening's meal.

A pretty spot good for sunsets over good food and even better companions.

Visited September 2012
San Dimas, California
“Excellent Italian Dinner near the Beach”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The restaurant is clean and uncluttered. We enjoyed the wine, food, and friendly service. My partner and I split an excellent Cesare salad that had just the right hint of anchovy. I enjoyed spaghetti alla carbonara while my parter had a delicious dish of spaghetti alla vongole with fresh manila clams in white wine sauce. For dessert we shared a smooth creme brulee that was not too sweet. Well done. The price of the meal is very reasonable and well worth it. The atmosphere is relaxed and casual as you would expect for a restaurant at the beach. Hopefully this restaurant will help to revitalize a neighborhood in need of some help.

Visited August 2012